Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dennis James 10 days out of Tampa!!

here is a sneak peak of what I am cooking! George Farah and I had a good 11 weeks preparing for this show compared to only 5 weeks for New York. We are both pretty happy at this time on how my body is responding and now we have 10 more days to attack the water slowly but surely!I will probably drop another 10lbs or so and hopefully this will be a winning combination. By:www.Flexonline.com
Dennis Jame's
This is the final week to Tampa. I feel great even with the very low
carbs but I'm so excited to get back on stage and show eveybody
that even for a big man it's possible to do more than 1 show a year
(it will be most likely 6 shows this year) and still improve from
show to show.I'm still in the gym every day and I will do so until
I leave Phoenix for Tampa Thursday Aug. 4th.
It's only a matter of dialing it in right and then hold on for another week to Dallas.
By: www.Flexonline.com

Dennis James

September 22, 2009
Dennis James Comment: Finished my 2 day shoot and all went great.
I had alot of fun shooting with Kevin Horton who is an outstanding photographer.
I usually don't do photo shoots when I'm in my carb depleting phase since this is when I look the worst but this time it's all a little different working with George really showed me that it is possible for me to look like I usually do a few weeks out from a show.
Even being depleted with less than 70g of carbs a day for 5 days I'm still somewhat big and full and from now on it's just a matter of putting a bit of carbs back in starting tomorrow and dropping some water which I will totallly leave up to George.
By: www.Flexonline.com

Dennis James,
October 20, 2009
I had the honor to fly out to the beautiful island of Grenada for an Weider appearance.
The promoters and officials flew me in first class and treated me nothing less than first class for the whole 5 days I was there.
I had a blast and made alot of friends and connections to other Carribean islands.
My plan for next year is to do a Carribean tour and visit as many island as possible.
The place was packed with people from all over the island even that most of them never even been in a gym before but they all came out to support the show and went nuts.
This was one of the guestposing for me to remember forever!
By: www.Flexonline.com

Dennis James,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...